Driving at Work policy from Karen Bennett

In accordance with the OSFC “Driving at Work” policy, all drivers using their own vehicle or college minibus whilst on authorised college business are required to provide evidence of their current driving licence, car insurance and MOT if applicable before undertaking any journey.  The information is to be held on confidential file in the payroll department.

To access your driving licence information follow http://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence when you log on to this site you are required to enter your driving licence number, your NI number and DOB.  This will provide you with an access code, which will then produce a report of your licence conditions and endorsements.  Can you please provide payroll with the printed report along with a copy of your insurance and MOT certificate if applicable.

Travel expense claims cannot be processed unless the above documents have been received by the payroll department.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Blog Home

Leave a Reply