AST roles 2018-19 – 6 posts
Fixed term 21st August 2018 to 19th August 2019.
Tier 2.5 Responsibility Allowance (£1,854), plus membership of the Chartered College of Teaching.
As well as the general AST responsibilities, each post will have a specific area of responsibility:
• AST ITT (2 periods management time depending on numbers)
• AST NQT/RQT (2 periods management time depending on numbers)
• AST Behaviour: training and staff support
• AST Mentoring: training expert students to mentor other students (in schools and Y13 mentoring Y12). Focusing on neuroscience skills
• AST improving pedagogy though IRIS (linking with Hathershaw)
• AST for Research and Development: filtering research into top tips, newsletter and other staff development
If you are interested in applying for the post, a job description is available from the HR Department, please submit a brief letter of application (no more than 2 sides of A4) to the HR Department by 12 noon on Monday 21 May