New business and hello from Jill Wilson

Hi All,

I think its just about OK to still wish you all a Happy New Year. I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for such a lovely send off for me at Christmas, I feel very lucky to have worked with such wonderful colleagues and friends. Thank you sooooo much as well for my Titanic Spa vouchers, my husband and I are going at the end of the month!!

I have started my new job and enjoying the challenge of growing the business and I’m learning constantly…. my brain aches most evenings, which can only be a good thing!

Many of you asked if I could drop you details of the new business, so here is the link for you to have a look. We are a small business but offer some great advice when it comes to mortgages, life cover, home insurance, critical illness cover. Abi (who I work with) has been voted the Best Mortgage Advisor in the North West at the National Mortgage Advisor awards for 2018 so its definitely worth dropping us a note if you’re moving house or remortgaging or want to review your life cover, we’d love to help you.

Here’s the link:

Nest Financial Services

Keep smiling….. not long till half term.

With all my love and warmest wishes to you all.

Jill Wilson

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Blog Home